CS2 Matches: Ongoing and Upcoming
Monday 11 Dec 2023
Tuesday 12 Dec 2023
Wednesday 13 Dec 2023
Friday 15 Dec 2023
Saturday 16 Dec 2023
Monday 18 Dec 2023
Tuesday 09 Jan 2024
Thursday 11 Jan 2024
Tuesday 16 Jan 2024
Thursday 18 Jan 2024
Saturday 20 Jan 2024
Tuesday 30 Jan 2024
Thursday 01 Feb 2024
Tuesday 06 Feb 2024
Thursday 08 Feb 2024
Tuesday 13 Feb 2024
Thursday 15 Feb 2024
Saturday 17 Feb 2024
On this page, you can find the schedule of all essential СS2 matches. Find out which upcoming matches will be streamed today, in the coming days, or in weeks with our handy tracker. Each game has such СS2 live stats as the time, date, group, and tournament name in which the match will be held. In the results tab, you can see the scoring of already finished СS2 matches. You can also use a filter to search СS2 scores by the tournament you are interested in, as well as enter the tournament name manually.
Most Significant Counter-Strike Tournaments
There are a lot of eSports tournaments every year, but there are hardly even a dozen really big, interesting, and eye-catching events. The largest СS2 games today, providing the most exciting list of teams and impressive prize funds, are called Majors. As a rule, such tournaments are held at a particular time every year and in a specific place. Some of the most important ones are:
- ESL Pro League
- BLAST Premier
- DreamHack Masters
- ESL One
- ESL Impact League
Rules of Professional Counter-Strike Matches
In professional cyber sports, there are certain rules that determine the victory of one side or another. СS2 is no exception, and victory conditions in a tournament game can be different from ordinary ones.
First, professional СS2 matches today begin with the choice of map. As a rule, teams simply take turns banning maps and play on the remaining ones.
There are a total of three types of matches.
- BO1 — The most "random" match format where only one map is played on. The map is chosen by taking turns and banning maps they don't want to play until only one remains.
- BO3 — The most popular tournament format where teams play for up to two wins. Here, they're also taking turns blocking and picking the maps they want before the match begins. It is used universally at all major tournaments, as well as in all playoff sets.
- BO5 — This match format implies up to three wins and is used less frequently. It isn’t played in the group stages of tournaments or used in the playoff stages, either. The BO5 format is used in the finals of some contests, such as ESL. These are the longest matches, for obvious reasons. They can go from 3 to 7–8 hours.
The rules in the match itself differ little from the regular game. The victory conditions are also familiar to almost everyone who has played СS2.
- The team needs to win 16 rounds.
- To win, you need to kill all opponents, plant or defuse a bomb, or wait for the timer to expire for the CT side.
- After 15 rounds played, teams switch sides.
- Each player has a starting amount of $800
- The maximum amount of money is $16,000.
If neither team hasn’t got a GG within 30 rounds, an overtime period is scheduled, which is not available in a regular game. During overtime, teams play an infinite number of series of 6 rounds each. After three rounds, the teams switch sides, and so on, until a winning team is determined.
Indicators That Are Taken Into Account in CS2 Matches
In professional Counter-Strike 2 matches, there are a number of indicators and metrics that affect the СS2 live scores. The most important ones are:
- Kill to death ratio (K/D);
- Average damage per round (ADR);
- Blinded enemies amount (EF);
- Headshots percentage (HS%);
- Grenade damage (UD).
In terms of team play, the following indicators are also considered:
- Percentage of the wins on a single map;
- Play in the last five matches;
- Head-to-head statistics;
- Percentage of wins in pistol rounds.
How do I watch the results of old CS2 matches on Profilerr?
First, you need to find the tournament's name you want to check the results, e.g., PGL Major Antwerp 2022. Then, on the Profilerr’s СS2 Matches page, switch from "Live and upcoming" to "Results", click on "Tournaments" on the right and enter the Major's name. You will see all the matches played in this tournament and can click on them to see the detailed statistics about each.