- Apr 2012
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- $5 569.48
- Level Value
- $34 345.80
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
BerufsZocker’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth :[/b] $39 915.28
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 1306
[*][b]Hours on record :[/b] 42915h 31m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth :** $39 915.28
* **Games owned:** 1306
* **Hours on record :** 42915h 31m
Share on social networks
Why Does BerufsZocker’s Account Costs $39 915.28?
This Steam account was created in Apr 2012 .
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
1138 purchased games + 168 free games at zero cost + 2466 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
BerufsZocker played 4 years 328 days 3 hours 31 minutes. This user is Windows friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561198062673538
- #7 in Levels Rating
- #216 by Games Quantity
- #101 by Overall Played Time
- #45 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #13440 in Oldest Accounts List
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.