- Aug 2020
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
¡🔥 MoneyLead🔥's SteamIDs
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
¡🔥 MoneyLead🔥’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth:[/b] $68875
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 8384
[*][b]Hours on record:[/b] 34006h 58m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth:** $68875
* **Games owned:** 8384
* **Hours on record:** 34006h 58m
Share on social networks
Why Does ¡🔥 MoneyLead🔥’s Account Costs $68875?
This Steam account was created in Aug 2020 .
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
7760 purchased games + 624 free games at zero cost + 2602 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
¡🔥 MoneyLead🔥 played 3 years 321 days 22 hours 58 minutes. This user is Windows and MacOS friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561199080934614
- #7 in Levels Rating
- #133 by Games Quantity
- #441 by Overall Played Time
- #45 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #89295 in Oldest Accounts List
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.