- May 2021
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
Monkey’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth :[/b] $0.00
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 1
[*][b]Hours on record :[/b] 2h 18m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth :** $$0.00
* **Games owned:** 1
* **Hours on record :** 2h 18m
Share on social networks
Why Does Monkey’s Account Costs $0.00?
This Steam account was created in May 2021
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
0 purchased games + 1 free games at zero cost + 0 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
Monkey played 2 hours 18 minutes. This user is Windows friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561199171747870
- #65636 in Levels Rating
- #31971 by Games Quantity
- #29018 by Overall Played Time
- #71270 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #60988 in Oldest Accounts List
Possible reasons why you see zero value in games:
- If the player has no purchased games but only freely downloaded ones, the account cost is zero.
- For accounts without any games at all, we also display zero value.
- For private accounts, we have no way to list and display the cost of all games here.
Possible reasons why you see a zero level cost:
- The player's account is new or recently created.
- The player has not performed any actions to level up. Such actions include Purchasing games / Earning badges / Crafting badges / Upgrading badges.
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.