Злая Лисья Морда
- Mar 2020
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Злая Лисья Морда's SteamIDs
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
Злая Лисья Морда’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth :[/b] $4.99
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 2
[*][b]Hours on record :[/b] 282h 4m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth :** $$4.99
* **Games owned:** 2
* **Hours on record :** 282h 4m
Share on social networks
Why Does Злая Лисья Морда’s Account Costs $4.99?
This Steam account was created in Mar 2020
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
1 purchased games + 1 free games at zero cost + 0 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
Злая Лисья Морда played 11 days 18 hours 4 minutes. This user is Windows friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561199039739705
- #66929 in Levels Rating
- #32981 by Games Quantity
- #28279 by Overall Played Time
- #37414 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #54293 in Oldest Accounts List
Possible reasons why you see a zero level cost:
- The player's account is new or recently created.
- The player has not performed any actions to level up. Such actions include Purchasing games / Earning badges / Crafting badges / Upgrading badges.
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.