- Oct 2015
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
PaniS’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth:[/b] $2
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 4
[*][b]Hours on record:[/b] 1085h 41m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth:** $2
* **Games owned:** 4
* **Hours on record:** 1085h 41m
Share on social networks
Why Does PaniS’s Account Costs $2?
This Steam account was created in Oct 2015 .
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
0 purchased games + 4 free games at zero cost + 4 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
PaniS played 45 days 5 hours 41 minutes. This user is Windows friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561198254927713
- #66250 in Levels Rating
- #29159 by Games Quantity
- #21828 by Overall Played Time
- #59691 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #39886 in Oldest Accounts List
Possible reasons why you see zero value in games:
- If the player has no purchased games but only freely downloaded ones, the account cost is zero.
- For accounts without any games at all, we also display zero value.
- For private accounts, we have no way to list and display the cost of all games here.
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.