- Sep 2005
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
AERViANCE’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth:[/b] $36689
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 13276
[*][b]Hours on record:[/b] 2016017h 32m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth:** $36689
* **Games owned:** 13276
* **Hours on record:** 2016017h 32m
Share on social networks
Why Does AERViANCE’s Account Costs $36689?
This Steam account was created in Sep 2005 .
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
8616 purchased games + 4660 free games at zero cost + 340 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
AERViANCE played 230 years 50 days 17 hours 32 minutes. This user is Windows friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561197978088497
- #822 in Levels Rating
- #71 by Games Quantity
- #7 by Overall Played Time
- #131 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #3509 in Oldest Accounts List
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.