Last Updated: 02.02.2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, created by the website visited, that contain data. They are stored on the visitor’s computer to give the user access to various functions. Cookies make the website work as well as allow the website to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. Below we explain the cookies we use and why.
Cookies aim to make a website more efficient for users. It allows personalized web pages to be offered to provide a more convenient and faster visit experience to your personal needs. This file stores information about your website navigation. When you use the website again, your devices you access will remember your data thanks to the information kept in the file. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for users to use their websites more effectively and easily. In addition, cookies are used on the website and third party websites so that we can provide you with services, products or offers that are more suitable for you.
The cookies that we use are as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies
What are they? These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as shopping baskets or electronic bing cannot be provided.
What are they? These are cookies that allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and to provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
What are they? These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get an error message. These cookies are used to improve how our website works.
Are there third-Party Cookies on our website?
Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
We use Google Analytics for analytical purposes using cookies stored on your equipment. Google stores and uses acquired information.
If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to disable cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages
What are the consequences of disabling cookies?
- You will still receive cookies that are essential to the function of the website;
- You will still see advertising, but it may not be targeted and may not be relevant to you; and
- We will still share your personal data with our service providers suppliers to provide the services on our website.
Please note if you are user your opt-out choice will only be effective for this browser. If you clear your cookies on this browser, you will need to opt-out again.
What are session based cookies and how do we use it?
Session cookies are the small text files that are stored when you launch a website and end when you leave the website or close your browser window (within the session). Session cookies remember certain settings in a temporary memory location which is deleted after the session has been terminated. Session cookies are necessary to keep track of your navigation through the website and remember your inputs. Since session cookies are an essential part of the website functioning it is exempt from your consent requirements.
How to contact Us ?