- Mar 2009
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- $145 662.42
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
jiumohoo’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth :[/b] $145 894.62
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 21699
[*][b]Hours on record :[/b] 47726h 4m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth :** $$145 894.62
* **Games owned:** 21699
* **Hours on record :** 47726h 4m
Share on social networks
Why Does jiumohoo’s Account Costs $145 894.62?
This Steam account was created in Mar 2009
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
16542 purchased games + 5157 free games at zero cost + 222 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
jiumohoo played 5 years 163 days 14 hours 4 minutes. This user is Windows friendly.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561198008181611
- #743 in Levels Rating
- #12 by Games Quantity
- #185 by Overall Played Time
- #18 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #5279 in Oldest Accounts List
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.