- Mar 2018
Approximate Total Value
- Games Value
- Level Value
Is it fair price to buy this account?
Bans and restrictions
Hours per platform
kNg-’s Steam Profile Games
Share Your Account Info
BBCode (forums, etc)
[list] [*][b]Worth :[/b] $424.58
[*][b]Games owned:[/b] 53
[*][b]Hours on record :[/b] 0h 0m [/list]
Markdown (reddit, etc)
* **Worth :** $$424.58
* **Games owned:** 53
* **Hours on record :** 0h 0m
Share on social networks
Why Does kNg-’s Account Costs $424.58?
This Steam account was created in Mar 2018
The Profilerr’s formula of the Total Value of the profile is:
22 purchased games + 31 free games at zero cost + 13 Level’s price*
We calculate this as buying of sets for CS:GO Skins and Keys at websites like lvlupsteam.com
kNg- hasn't played yet.
Interesting Facts about SteamID 76561198819444471
- #28437 in Levels Rating
- #17999 by Games Quantity
- #78291 by Overall Played Time
- #18354 in Most Expensive Profiles
- #43304 in Oldest Accounts List
How to change Steam’s privacy settings?
By default, games are hidden in your Steam account. To change the privacy settings, do the following:
- In your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab
- Set Game details as ‘Public’
- Uncheck the ‘Always keep my total playtime private’ option
- After changing your privacy settings, it may take up to an hour for a Profilerr to clear the cache and see new data.
Why is the total playing time so long?
In some cases, you may see that the total time that a player has spent playing games on an account exceeds tens or even hundreds of years. It could mean that several people have used the same profile at the same time, and the algorithm has calculated their total time.
Why is total playing time different from the overall playing time on each platform?
Valve has been counting game time on each platform since September 2019.